Volunteer with ARQ
Animal Rescue QLD is a group run almost entirely by volunteers. There are so many ways you can help: by fostering a dog; by transporting a dog from Mackay to Brisbane, a rural pound or to and from Toowoomba, Gold Coat or Sunshine Coast or even locally in Brisbane. By telling your friends about us and other rescue groups. By spreading the word about our Last Litter Program or our Spay & Neuter Program. Looking out for items on our wish lists and donating what you can, and coming along and supporting our fundraising events.
To be eligible to volunteer you must be:
• Aged 18 or above and must love dogs!
• Always represent ARQ in a professional & courteous manner
• Act in accordance with legislative and organisational policies and guidelines
• Work within a team of coordinators
• Follow ARQ policies and procedures
If you are interested in being more involved please fill in the volunteer form below and we will be in contact with you.