Search
  • animalrescueqld

Dog swallows owner's engagement ring

Even when dog's make the biggest of mistakes, they're still good boys, right?

One woman in South Africa now has a good story to tell after her dog swallowed her engagement ring.


https://www.wthr.com/article/dog-swallows-owners-engagement-ring


The Valley Farm Animal Hospital cared for the pointer named Pepper after the incident.

"Do I look a little nauseous?" the hospital wrote with photos of Pepper. "That's because the vet has given me something to make me vomit! Not because the vet is a meanie but because I ate my Mom's engagement ring!!! Don't ask! It seemed like a good idea at the time." The hospital then went on to share the X-ray of the ring visible inside Pepper's stomach.

The vets were able to extract the ring by administering medication to induce vomiting after which it was returned to its rightful owner.

0 views

© 2020 Animal Rescue Qld

  • w-facebook
​Follow us on facebook